MW Interim Finance provides independent and commercially focused financial business support
MW Interim Finance provides a commercial and financially focused resource at finance director / CFO level for small and medium sized enterprises, (SMEs), as well as larger listed companies operating in London, Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire and West Sussex.
Interacting with business owners, senior functional directors and at Board level, it facilitates delivery and achievement of strategic and operational goals.
Range of specific services MW Interim Finance provides to support your business;-
- Forensic operational review, forecasting and profit improvement
- Working capital and cash flow optimisation
- Project appraisal, analysis and business modelling
- Financial control of UK and overseas multi-site operations
- Strategic business planning and development
- Restructuring and business turnarounds
- Merger, acquisition and divestment due diligence and completion activity
- Business and systems integrations
- Evaluating risk and enhancing controls, process and systems
Background Information on the founder of MW Interim Finance;
The provision of an independent interim finance director / CFO resource commenced in 2006, as an extension to a successful career of over twenty five years working for a number of high profile larger UK listed companies and medium sized enterprises. The impetus for providing interim finance support was taken from the experience of working in increasingly senior finance roles within various industries and sectors, and successfully delivering projects in a number of companies undergoing strategic and / or operational change.
Since 2006 MW Interim Finance has successfully completed key operational and strategic projects for a number of SME and larger corporate clients and continues to consolidate and expand experience across a number of industry sectors.
Contact Martin Walby to discuss your business requirements and how MW Interim Finance can support delivering your objectives.